Join Fr. Ronald Rolheiser for a special day-long retreat on Saturday, September 22nd at the Community of Jesus in Orleans, MA.
The day will begin with the session, “Wrestling with God: Finding Hope and Meaning in our Daily Struggles to Be Human,” followed by lunch at noon, and then continuing with an afternoon session, “Rising up to the Adult Challenge within the Gospels.”
A booksigning, tours of the Church of the Transfiguration and Evening Prayer will conclude the retreat. Many of Fr. Rolheiser’s books will be available for purchase at our bookstore, Priory Books & Gifts. This will be a meaningful day of meditation and discussion on some of our deepest longings and challenges as Christians and indeed as human beings.
Fr. Rolheiser is a Catholic priest with the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, and an internationally renowned speaker and spiritual writer. He is the author of several books including the New York Times bestseller, The Holy Longing and the award-winning weekly column, In Exile, which is carried by more than seventy newspapers worldwide. He is president of the Oblate School of Theology in San Antonio, Texas.
“Ronald Rolheiser is one of the great Christian spiritual writers of our time.” – James Martin, SJ
- Morning Session: Wrestling with God: Finding Hope and Meaning in Our Struggles to Be Human
- Afternoon Session: Rising up to the Adult Challenge within the Gospels
- Tours and Evening Prayer in the Church of the Transfiguration
- Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2018
- Time: 8am – 6pm
- Place: Paraclete House at the Community of Jesus, Orleans, MA
- Suggested Donation: $65 including lunch and retreat sessions with Fr. Rolheiser
For more information, please call 508-240-2400.